Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Type-0 Demo

It turns out that the demo of the game wasn't just for a bunch of Japanese people who attended the demo event. The folks at Siliconera shared this awesome article here that gives links and instructions on how to download the demo, either via PSN Japan or the company's website (I personally went with the other link to the company's website, as that is the method that Siliconera explains and to get the demo off of Japanese PSN you need a JPSN account, which sounds a little complicated to me since I am an English noob).

The article also gives lovely links to other articles that explain the game's controls an whatnot. I don't know if it's included on that page, but here's a link to a guide for the demo. This should be interesting. Expect a playthrough, and this time I am ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS about it. I know I said I would do FFXIII and Dissidia 012, and I know I never got around to doing them. I can't find the time to do it. However, given that this is a demo, things might be different. Let's see if I can at least find No. 10 during my brief aventure into FF Typo.

No comments:

Post a Comment