Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Serah's CG Render Plus New Location Information


It fits! This is great!

In case you hadn't noticed, that's Serah's appearance for the upcoming FFXIII-2 which, unlike Typo, has been confirmed for release in the U.S., thank god. That revealing outfit is going to give Noel and I a very freaking difficult time focusing on our true goal: the search for Lightning. It's okay because in the end Lightning's new armor is even more revealing. My god, Square is not holding back on this game. Hopefully I can remember my commitment.

What I found interesting, not to mention amazing, is that Paddra Ruins is a "new" location in FFXIII-2. It was that crazy place in FFXIII's Yaschas Massif that looked like an entire modern city, but Square decided to make FFXIII extremely limited in terms of exploration, and therefore you couldn't see anything more than a courtyard swarming with Cie'th there. Ugh. I am so glad that they are making this place more explorable. I definitely wanted to get at least a look of what was inside one of those fallen skyscrapers. It looks like I can do so now.

No comments:

Post a Comment