Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Final Fantasy Typo Demo: Mission 2

I don't think I can equip those summer outfits. If I could... well, I don't know. I don't really care about the summer outfits that much, though. I decided to do another run through of Mission 1, and I tried doing some of the S.O challenges. I still have no idea what I was rewarded, but I noticed that during those events my party seemed to be getting buffed up. I am still worried about dying at the end of those things, so I what I decided was to give each mission an initial completion to get the feel for them, and then try out the S.O's. On this run through, I played as Rem and I didn't die for once. I raped the hell out of the Behemoth compared to last time, but then again I spammed the hell out of magic since I was given an unlimited magic buff and Rem is supposedly the best magic caster. After killing that damn thing and completing the mission, I found that I had gotten a C on one thing, and A on another and a B on another, which equaled a B in total. The highest score is an S, but I don't I will be able to figure out how to do that. Oh well. On to Mission 2: Giudecca Battle.





It looks like this takes place in Concordia. All I see is a bunch of ice all around me... is that a dragon! How did I go from a Behemoth to a dragon?! Well, shit. Sorry Readers, but I might be out for a while on this one!

Well, the dragon turned out to be nothing. However, on the second area, I accidentally accepted an S.O out of my nervousness, and I got myself killed for failing it. Well, it looks like it is time to start over.

Okay, so the purpose of that S.O is to run through that area without killing any enemies. It made my whole party invisible, so I guess that should've been a big clue. The next area is just some giant circular ice area with a bunch of small dragons flying around and attacking. Sice died here, unfortunately, but I put up a great effort to keep Rem alive. I spammed her thunder shotgun magic, which seemed pretty effective against the dragons. For some reason, King wasn't having any problem whatsoever. I guess he's just a badass like that. I even opened up the "pause" menu and tried using a few items, and he managed to keep himself alive somehow. I leveled up Rem once, but I think King leveled up a few times. The Victory Fanfare plays whenever a character levels up. I heard it like five times. People say that the only way to beat this mission is to use Shiva, but it really wasn't hard at all. I didn't see what the hell everyone made a huge fuss about. At the end, these weird zombie fish men came out of nowhere and another S.O came up. Having watched a video of someone else do it, I tried it out. I think the point of it was not to get hit by any of those zombie men, because the guy in the video was dodging everything. So that is what I did, dodged and spammed magic. After that, these letters came up on screen which indicated I completed the mission. Wait, what? That's it? What about that huge dragon? Well, that was lame. Then again, I guess I am better off not even trying to touch it. But still, this mission was bogus. If this was really difficult for other players, I can't imagine how easy Mission 3 must be.

Well, then again, I did get low grades on this mission, but that was because I wasn't sure of half of what the hell was going on. I am going to try out different spells for Rem before I move on with the game.

Edit: It turns out that the S.O with the zombie fishmen is not avoiding damage. I got hit by one of them and nothing happened. This mission is piss easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment