Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Smash 4 Highlight of the Day Is On Hiatus

I just tried to upload a new gyf, but for some stupid reason Gfycat keeps turning all of my videos upside-down. To make matters worse, the quality of video on my phone is getting constantly worse for some reason; I'm under the impression that my phone's camera is breaking. Hopefully I can get a new phone and soon, but until then (and until I can figure out what the fuck is wrong with Gfycat after that), no new highlights. I'm sorry!

I have a small announcement to make as well regarding this. Take of it what you will, though, because I doubt that any of this will either happen or take off as a big thing. Tonight, my friends and I were talking about getting a setup together to start streaming/making videos out of our times that we get together and play video games. I'd love to do that, but considering how expensive the equipment is, I don't know how we'll ever do this. I might end up getting a streaming device, as I did get a Wii U on Christmas, against all of my insistence that I shouldn't, and I still turned out okay, so maybe I can afford a streaming device for my Wii U. Even then, it's going to be hard to do this stuff because my computer isn't built for this crap.

We'll see where and how this goes. Again, I would love to be a part of all that awesomeness, but it just seems really difficult to get a good start with the right equipment. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment