Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Thursday, April 30, 2015

PREMIUM HD 60FPS SKYRIM PAID MODS LET'S PLAY (LITE VERSION): Part 2 - Victory Is Ours!



Welcome to the second part of the let's play, in which I stop by Whiterun to show off incredibly pointless protest mods, showcasing just how pointless paid mods would be. I then continue my march to Rivenwood... er, I mean, Riverwood, where some of the town has mysteriously changed into Horkers. Then, I finally reach the end of my march in Helgen, as I cannot proceed any further thanks to the immersive paywall. Also, we get to see just what the game would be like if Imperials were no longer in the game (spoilers: broken like a paid mod that's no longer supported by its author, but you're out on money for it anyway).

I love how the announcement that paid mods have been removed seems a little scripted in this video. It comes up at the end of my "march" to Helgen and in a scene where literally nothing was happening. Truth is, that was just life finding a way to be funny with my video. Enjoy!

Protest mods in this video include:
- Next Time Eat a Salad (Horkers in Riverwood)
- Extra Apples Lite Edition (apple in the Bannered Mare)
- Rubbish! (the bullcrap on the floor of the Bannered Mare)
- Immersive Dirt Mound (random pile of dirt outside Whiterun)
- Immersive Paywall (the damn paywall I stop at)
- No More Imperials (what breaks the game at the end)

No comments:

Post a Comment