Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

PREMIUM HD 60FPS SKYRIM PAID MODS LET'S PLAY (LITE VERSION): Part 1 - Lord GabeN Attacks!



Here it is, the first part of my protest march to Helgen, featuring several FREE protest mods that were uploaded to the Steam Workshop. Again, I want to clarify that this "let's play" was intentionally made to be absolute crap, so if you don't feel like wasting half an hour watching this shit, please don't waste your time. I did this in half-protest, half to entertain myself. Then funny enough it gets announced that paid mods were removed.

In this episode, I stumble and fuck up so many times trying to actually get started, reflective of what it's like having paid for a mod that's in alpha, receiving really minor updates, and getting literally nowhere. Then, I come up with a plan on the go and head over to Helgen, but along the way, I am suddenly attacked by Lord GabeN the brown chicken! I also falsely blame certain mod authors for being "sellouts," and there is some partial accidental nudity. Also a whole bunch of very bad cuts.

Protest mods featured in this video include:
NEXT TIME EAT A SALAD (Lord GabeN and the Horkers)
Steam Workshop Menu Replacer - The Dark Days Historical Reminder (Exploitation Start Menu)
- Seventy-Five/Twenty-Five: Seems like the mod author removed this mod. This is the mod that was charging me 75% of my gold every time I loaded a save.

I think that's all in this video. If you want to know what certain mods I'm using, ask in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment