Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Monday, April 6, 2015

Around the World in Eighty Selfies (Part 2)

HA LOL JK I HAD ANOTHER SELFIE POST IN MY POCKET!

But seriously, last one for reals. I might add selfies in later posts but those posts will not be centered around the selfies.

Went to Auchindoun for some before/afters, and then went partying super hard at the Wandering Festival at Turtle Beach. Sadly all of this was just on my lock, so I'm gonna have to focus the attention down to my two other characters that I use.

Also this may just turn into a continuous feature.




I hope Blizzard can see the clashing colors here

While this is cool to see, sadly I cannot get a top-down view like in the next photo


After exploring Auchindoun and feeling pretty damn horrified at how it's been obliterated...

PAAAARRRTTTYYYYY!



Cho took my attempts to interrupt his singing pretty well



Trying to annoy every panda I see

Uh oh,,,


So drunk that my camera's vision is blurred and my hand has gone missing



Well, that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment