Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The XBOX 360 FFXIII-2 Trailer, in English!



Okay, I saw both this trailer and the other trailer I previously posted, and they both made me feel a lot better about the PAX trailers. While the PAX and E3 trailers looked a little too dramatic with silly voice acting, these trailers seemed to show the game off a little better this time (although I hate that pop music playing. Final Fantasy is supposed to have grand orchestrated music. Oh well, can't always be perfect). I wonder what that city place is? Is that the future?

The more I think about it, the more I come to realize that this game is in fact much darker than before. I wonder what the hell's going on here. Hopefully, when I play the game, I can rescue Lightning and save Pulse. I don't want to end up with a stupid ending; that would be a little embarrassing, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment