Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lightning and Norse Mythology (Can't Say I Didn't See That One Coming)

This article states that apparently Lightning is Serah's only relative that remains (which is something I thought I already knew), and that Noel is actually from the future. What the hell? Apparently in the future the fate of mankind is an awful one and therefore he goes back in time to save it. Um, talk about anticlimactic? I hate it when plots do that. Well, at least I don't know if Serah and Noel really save the world or not, but honestly I don't really give a damn. Where's Lightning? This game should be about finding her and owning things with her!

Apparently, the world she is in is called Valhalla. Da hell? Did Square just go Scandinavian on its fan base all of a sudden? I hope to god that this game doesn't flop, because to be honest the more I hear about it, the weirder it begins to sound. I still see a lot of good in terms of gameplay, however, which I guess can compensate for any weirdness within the story... I hope that the story isn't stupid. FFXIII's story was whatever, but if they find a way to make it worse, I am going to have to put down my loyalty to that title and only say that Lightning was the only thing worth getting the FFXIII titles for.

Oh by the way, the article has a new render of Lightning in case you hadn't looked. It has a better image of her new gunblade, so I guess I better check out the new hardware Lighting is using this time.

And I am deeply sorry about the FFXII playthrough. I finally found something that will make me useful, so I guess I can now go back to playing through that awesome game. Not today, though. I'll try for tomorrow, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment