Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Adventures in Ivalice are Complete!

Yes, Readers, that is correct. My commentary/playthrough on FFXII is done, and now you can view the whole story of my adventures there from when I met Vaan all the way to when I tear Vayne apart. I will try to continue that playthrough occasionally to include the Sidequests, like the rest of the Espers and whatnot, but don't count on the whole Sidequests portion to be completed.

As for new projects, I plan to try doing a commentary on FFXIII. I have to think about this a little more, though, because that game is a pain in the ass to start over since I cannot just take advantage of certain things right away. In FFXII, it was easy since I could chose to do things like get the Zodiac Spear whenever I wanted, but in FFXIII you can't just go off and do that, which sucks. So we'll see if I do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment