Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I Go to Twitter Now

https://twitter.com/cheetahblades

This will probably end up being the world's most pathetic Twitter page, oh well. Yes that is my real name, I'm not scared of you. Anything else I need to say?

Well, yeah actually. I still plan to write here, this Twitter page is just for short thoughts that I don't feel are worth blowing up into full-blown posts here. Also, hopefully in conjunction with my Twitter page, I'll be pumping out more writing and stuff. As for future blog posts, I'm actually thinking of doing another Type-0 post, which will be more conversational and just a bunch of recounts of moments in the game. I'm debating, however, whether I should write or do another Howl episode, this time with footage from the game. And if I do use footage from the game, I have to be careful because, even if Square Enix was actually cool about the situation with SkyBladeCloud's translation, I'm still afraid that the slightest thing is going to set them off and start sending me the Cease and Desists and headaches.

Beyond Type-0... I don't really know what else. I guess there's that Super Metroid essay, I still have to get around to playing the game again. There are two games I need to play before I go back to school, which are The Longest Journey and Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, but I don't see a reason to write about them here. Not that I am thinking they are bad games by any means, it's just that they are so old and obscure that I wonder who is actually going to sit down and read about them? Especially given how long my posts tend to be.

So hopefully, this Twitter will serve for when I have a blog drought. That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Twitter! I'm glad you didn't decide to stop blogging even after joining the famous social media site. I totally agree with you. Twitter is more suitable for short updates, anyway. Keep us updated and see you on Twitter. All the best! :)

    Stephen Curley @ Web Development Goals

    ReplyDelete