Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Monday, July 14, 2014

Lucina and "Robin" Confirmed In Smash 4!



"I suppose I'll get my chance another day..." --- CHROM, SMASH 4.

HA. HA HA HA. HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! ARE YOU SEEING THIS, PROPHET? YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!! NO CHROM IN SMASH 4!!!!!



Now, where was I?

Hehe, sorry, I had to indulge myself there. So that's the news today! Not one, but TWO Fire Emblem characters were announced, and they are the lovely Lucina and the finally-not-a-Marth-clone Robin.



People have been saying that Marth's aerial game has been nerfed badly. I'm thinking what happened was they gave Marth's top-tier mechanics to Lucina, but we'll just have to wait and see. And finally, Robin gives us a refreshing, unique Fire Emblem character, which is something I've kind of wanted in spite of not having really played any of these games (I need to get Awakening someday). I wonder what my Fire Emblem fan-friends think of this.

Also, Captain Falcon is confirmed to return!

Also, before you even tell me, "No! Chrom is playable! Look at him in the end!" my response to you is, "Look carefully." He's NOT playable, he just appears in a Final Smash. So, no, your little fairy prophet was wrong. Enjoy having the likeliness of the most completely unnecessary character in the history of Nintendo character requests (read: Chorus Men from Rhythm Heaven) dwindle away into oblivion, as it paves the way for better, more iconic, and more desired characters, like King K. Rool.

No comments:

Post a Comment