Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Friday, August 1, 2014

Moments of Final Fantasy Type-0 (Announcement)

I haven't been around here for a while, and I do apologize for that. I recently purchased another month of game time for World of Warcraft, so that's been my past couple of weeks, really. I did quite a lot of things, which I'll maybe show off in a bit: I got a new transmog outfit for my warlock, I got several skills (Alchemy, Engineering, Herbalism, and Cooking) to six hundred, I made a Turbo-Charged Flying Machine, I've made enough Living Steel to make Pierre, I of course found the schematics for Pierre and all those other cool engineering things, I finally got Ra'sha's Sacrificial Dagger (which may end up being useless in Warlords), I raised my death knight's ilevel from five hundred to five hundred and twenty four, and too many other things to remember. I'm impressed I managed to do all these things, and maybe I will make a post of that too since I don't write about Warcraft too often. Truth is I should be talking about Warlords of Draenor, but I haven't really been following it.

Anyway, so as for Type-0, what I want to do is make a video of several points of the game that I found memorable. Unfortunately this excludes cutscenes, because otherwise I will land myself in a lawsuit with Square Enix. Keep in mind I may not actually decide to do this after all, and so instead I'll just write about it here. That is if I even decide to do that, because lately I just don't really feel like writing about the game anymore. We'll see what happens.

But yeah, expect a WoW post eventually and possibly next.

No comments:

Post a Comment