Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Shifting Priorities

Unfortunately, my scheduling for my posts has been delayed again. This whole week I have to deal with a really complicated move-out process from my apartment near my school as I am graduating. Because of this, I haven't been able to spend time working on the Super Metroid post, my E3 post, or even playing Metroid Fusion. Now today all of a sudden, Nintendo of Japan dropped a whole bunch of new info about Metroid Prime: Federation Force while Nintendo of America has kept silent about it, probably due to the ridiculous amounts of Internet fury that anything they show of the game gets.

Because nobody else appears to be interested (Metroid DB doesn't have a damn thing about Federation Force other than its release date), I'm taking up the duty of translating their webpage to the best of my abilities, only stopping short if Nintendo of America puts up their own website for Federation Force. At this rate, though, I wouldn't be surprised if I finished my translations first.

I really wish I could write all the posts I've promised in a blink of an eye, but these things take a lot of time for me to write. At the very least, if NoA doesn't throw up a website, there'll be some rough translations of the new info on Federation Force out of it. All this might mean that I won't be able to play through Fusion a number of different ways as I originally planned, and so the post I write on it may not be as in-depth. I'll try my best, however, to get everything back on schedule this week despite the real-life stuff I have to take care of. Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment