Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Sunday, June 12, 2016

E3 This Year

UPDATE: I'm falling a little bit behind schedule here. I've finished Super Metroid and I'm about halfway through my post for it. Unfortunately on Friday I woke up late, had a lot of stuff I needed to take care of, and on top of that I felt I needed to run through the game one last time before writing about it. As a result I wound up starting really late into the night and couldn't finish it. Then today my friends met up for what may be the last time I see them in college. It takes me several hours to write those posts, so please forgive the pace this is taking. I should hopefully have it finished by tomorrow.

After that, I'll get on my post about E3. However, it won't be too in-depth, as I only watched the conferences and forgot about nearly everything else. I'll try to take a closer look at the things that interested me, but otherwise don't expect too much. My main focus is right now is working through the Metroid posts. I still need to start running through Metroid Fusion this week. Thank you.

Original Post: Just a small note on how I will handle E3 this year. E3's extremely unusual conference schedule took me by complete surprise, especially since, for some reason, the conference dates were listed as starting on Tuesday. Today, I had numerous things to work on and I had to moderate a IRC chatroom during the EA and Bethesda press conferences. I did not have the time to plan how I would keep notes during each conference. Tomorrow I also have class during the Ubisoft conference. Point is, everything is pretty much fucked for me this year.

As a result of these inconveniences, I won't be able to keep a detailed series of postings as I did for the past couple years or so. Instead, I will post a sort of recap over some of the highlights -- best and worst -- of E3. Hopefully that will still turn out with at least the same level of quality as the previous postings. Until then, enjoy E3!

No comments:

Post a Comment