Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Smash 4 Highlight of the Day



Day 2 with Corrin and I'm still pulling off all this crazy shit. Corrin's down air has to be the best "suicide" down-air in the game, because it's really not a suicide move at all. You can jump at the very last possible moment to not only ensure your opponent dies first but also, if your opponent has another stock, you can recover by side-b onto the wall of the stage (that's the catch, the stage MUST have a wall), and then jumping and then up-b back to the ledge. Usually I just mash the fuck out of the jump button and try to do the side-b the moment my opponent is dead as I would've jumped by then and it's sometimes hard to tell if you made it. One of Corrin's more hilarious jank tricks I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment