Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Fairly Good Match



To be honest I did kinda play like shit here, but the times that I did do well were pretty damn good. I was just gonna make the first KO a highlight of the day gyf at first but then I pulled off that nice string on the second stock and I figured I'd might as well embed the whole video. This guy was really good with several different characters (and also really cool and not an asshole like 99% of the other good players I meet who leave in the middle of the match for no reason), and I was glad I was able to hold up well against him as this new character. He even said I was pretty good, which was awesome. There's going to be a Smash 4 tourney this weekend and I'm hoping to see what I can get out of Corrin in that event.

No comments:

Post a Comment