Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

E3 Part Three Post Delayed to the End of This Week

Just a heads up for you all. Funny enough it turned out that I decided to split these into parts as I did two years ago, since I found myself writing way too much for a single post. The last post will be focused on Nintendo's presence at E3 (as well as Square Enix's hilariously bad conference), but because Nintendo is continuing their awesome decision of having the Treehouse on the show floor to play their announced games, I want to wait until the end of Thursday to talk about this. I also just want to say that the Nintendo Treehouse has been a godsend that Federation Force desperately needed, although I am still angry that they chose to release a spinoff instead of a main entry game after five years of complete silence. Oh well. More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment