Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Monday, May 4, 2015

PREMIUM HD 60FPS SKYRIM PAID MODS LET'S PLAY (LITE VERSION): Part 3 - Actually Good Mods



And now, the finale of this grand adventure! In this mod, I show you a couple of really cool works in progress that are just fine the way they are because I didn't have to pay for unfinished content. So after my adventure to Helgen, I venture off to check out an "extraterrestrial cave" and find myself in another world, holding familiar notes from the Metroid series! I then check out a pretty spooky abandoned house, which is funny because the mod itself is abandoned.

It was an absolute pleasure doing this protest-video-turned-semi-legitimate-let's-play. I hope you enjoyed it somehow, in spite of how painfully bad it is. Ultimately, though, I hope, and I hope that you do too, that Valve will never unleash another terror upon us like this ever again.

Mods Featured:

Return to Tallon IV: A Recreation (Metroid Prime) - the awesome recreation of Tallon Overworld featured in this video
- The Stretch - Very cool horror mod that unfortunately appears to have been abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment