Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Axel Wolfe Plays WoW! (Possible New Series)

Ok, so I've noticed a trend with this blog, and it's that every time I pick up World of Warcraft again, I neglect to post things here. Well that shall happen no longer! Starting hopefully tomorrow, I will start uploading videos to my YouTube each day of basically just the average stuff I do when I play WoW. I've got enough videos for NINE posts, so hopefully that'll get things going again!

I've recorded so much that I actually have to stop and give that a break until I fully make all of my videos so that I can get rid of the original AVI files that are taking up sooooo much space on my hard drive. That's probably a good thing, but what can you expect from these videos? Mainly, a look at what the game is like from my perspective. Specifically, these upcoming videos include some minor adventures in Tol Barad, along with mainly runs of Cataclysm raids. I even got a Hearthstone video to throw in there.

I'm excited to get these videos done and hopefully I can stick to the daily schedule I had in mind for them. When the time comes, I hope you'll enjoy my "Wolfecraft" series!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment