Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Damn It, E3!

They fucking changed the dates on me! Agggghhhhhh! They said it was from the 10th to the 12th, nothing on the 9th! And as it turns out, EVERYTHING was on the 9th! Fuck you too, E3.

Well, at least Nintendo is still sticking to the same schedule I assumed they had, so I can still be on track with my E3 posts concerning them and Smash Bros. Thankfully I wasn't originally planning on writing just after each press conference as I did last year. Instead, I'm going to make a much more condensed, single post recapping the event. Unfortunately, today was my only day out of this week (until Friday I guess) to do that, but since I had no idea E3 was happening, that's all gonna have to wait.

So tomorrow, Nintendo gives their presentation! So excited! After that, on Wednesday, I'm going to Jacksonville for Super Smash Bros.! Then I'll have a more Smash Bros-focused post, hopefully before Friday, and then on Friday I'll start working on the rest of E3.

Oh yeah and my Metroid II essay is coming, things are just kinda busy right now. Well, especially now, with everything going on with E3 running over on top of school. This is gonna be one hectic week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment