Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Saturday, December 25, 2010

And So This Is... Starlight Celebration?

I have never played FFXI. Not once in my right mind did I believe that FFXI was worth my time at all, and during those days I felt that WoW was a million times better. It probably still is, but it may be outmatched when compared to FFXIV. Anyway, even though I never had any real desire to play FFXI, I always feel a slight tinge in me whenever I think of the game's Starlight Celebration, which has always seemed more fantastic to me than WoW's Christmas lookalike of which I forgot the name. Things just seem so extravagant and pretty, and being the Christmas fanboy I am, I am drawn by the game's less cartoony and and slightly better-detailed Christmas "decorations," like the huge trees and all. In point, I would love to try out this game for a little while, then put it away and never look back on it again. Happy Starlight Celebration to those who do play this game.






No comments:

Post a Comment