Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Monday, March 16, 2015

Another Small Update of Sorts

I'm currently removing my WoW character names and the name of the server I am on for certain security reasons. Those who do play the game will see why in a future post; I won't say it, but you'll immediately see why. I've been having problematic encounters with some people, so the names needed to go. No worries, though, this is not a huge problem to me or nothing about my life is in danger.

In other news, yeah, Spring Break is over, and still no Super Metroid post. My problem is, I just want to make sure I have enough time to devote myself to it. That means a completely lazy day with no interaction with anyone and no responsibilities to uphold. Over the break, I interacted much with my family and friends and unfortunately had a great deal of homework to take care of, so I couldn't devote the time to playing the game several times over and then spending a few hours writing another essay. I did get to play some WoW though and check out some new things in 6.1 (I really fucking love playing as a demo lock now for the double Doomguards). So while I don't have a new Metroid post in the works, I do have a couple of new WoW posts almost ready to put up. I recently got the selfie camera on the exact character I wanted it for, so I'll soon post my favorite selfies I took for the Field Photographer achievement, and then I'll get my friends together for a surprise.

Figured I'd throw up one of the selfies I took :)

No comments:

Post a Comment