Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Smash 4 Highlight of the Day



Yeah, this is no longer a daily thing, but more of a "whenever I feel like uploading something" thing. That's what I mean by "of the Day" from now on. But moving on from that, look how amazing this is!

Okay so I still had a stock to spare and it's not like Captain Falcon-level amazing, but I was amazed with myself for being able to do this. Makes me proud that I can legitimately call Zero Suit Samus my main :'D

Also in other news, I've really been getting back into Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Remember when I posted stuff about my "days" in Animal Crossing (by stuff I mean quite possibly literally two posts)? Well I may start doing something like that again, although not to as great an extent because I'm not up for writing entire essays since most of my days in that game aren't all that tremendously eventful. And as with this game, that "feature" won't be a daily thing either. We'll see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment