Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Monday, September 20, 2010

BREAKING NEWS! TETSUYA NOMURA IS NOT AN IDIOT AFTER ALL!

With the release of Birth By Sleep, I slightly felt assured that Tetsuya Nomura was not actually on the same road to failure as everyone else seems to be at Square Enix, but I was still under a lot of doubt due to how much he wants Sazh in the next Dissidia. For countless days, I have been complaining about that statement and praying to god that he wouldn't do something so retarded. It seems that Dissidia 012 was the answer to my prayer. Here's a trailer:

Never mind, couldn't find one, but here's the link to Lightning's very on Dissidia page on The Final Fantasy Wiki! YAY! Nomura did not ultimately fail and piss me off like I thought he would, instead he proved himself worthy of fighting against the "trend" amongst Square where everyone decided to be a failure at life.... Nah, screw the link, I'm gonna save all the pictures and post them here.

Look at her! Finally, those internet arena fights can cease!

Pretty funny to see her in a non-next generation render.

I seriously think Yoshitaka Amano is colorblind


Yeah Garland, you fail. End of story.

OH SNAP! The EX Burst is the Gestalt attacks! Yeah, I saw that one coming. Her EX Mode also gives her the Omega Weapon, so yeah, Lightning officially wins. Also, look at Garland getting anal raped. Sheesh, he sucks so much.

Wtf?  So... Lightning in a biker outfit... this is exactly what I was talking about with Nomura earlier, in the post about Aqua.

So as one could clearly see, Lightning is going to be in the next Dissidia, and that is all I need for me to be convinced to buy it. I don't care if the game's storyline is as retarded as the first Dissidia. I don't even give a damn if the story mode is the same damn thing as it was before with the stupid board game navigation. Lightning is in the game, and that is all that it takes for the game to be an epic win. We will now return to my post praising Aqua for being awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment