Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Tweak in Language and Other Stuff

This is just an apology to anyone who reads my old posts. I needed to edit some of the profanity I've used throughout the blog, because looking back, I was really stupid with that. Unfortunately, this meant sacrificing the flow of speech, so if something reads awkwardly, I apologize for that. This also meant that I had to delete my written playthroughs of Final Fantasy X, XII, and III, because the language was just so all over the place and there was just so much stuff I'd have to edit in one sitting, and I have no time for that so I just deleted them. Yes, this is a very sad thing, but on the bright side, I have a FFXII video let's play in mind, which hopefully will be more fun and entertaining than the written one. I know for sure it will be easier to make. I can do that with FFVI as well, but I don't really want to at the moment. Also, I got Final Fantasy X, so when I can get the chance to privately record myself, I'll make a video let's play of that!

Blog news: I've got a Minecraft video in the works. Hopefully that will be uploaded by the end of the week, so look forward to that! Otherwise, that's all I got.

Actually, another thing. Ever since the horror that was FFXIII-2, I've tried to forget about its existence and move on with my life. Unfortunately, so much stuff about FFXIII-3 has been shoved right up in my face, so now I can't ignore the game. Perhaps I'll post my thoughts about it when I find the time to do so. Maybe I'll check the game out and review it on this blog. But I'm not promising anything, really. The only certain product Square is releasing that I will eventually talk about is Kingdom Hearts 3, and that's not until at least a couple of years from now. As for everything else, I've forgotten about Final Fantasy Versus XIII, ignored the FFXIII saga, and lost faith in a U.S. release of Final Fantasy Type-0, so until FFXV comes out in about five or six or whatever years from now, don't expect much from me about Final Fantasy.

As for other games, though, things are looking good. I've got video let's plays and such in mind, which should be loads of fun here. Right now, I've got that Minecraft video in the works. Again, look for that sometime by the end of this week, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment