Sky Pirate's Den

Sky Pirate's Den

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Little Bit of Info About This Blog

First of all, I want to welcome you Readers to my Final Fantasy blog, a blog which I expect to die within the next two years. I do not think that by that time, I will be able to keep this blog up to date due to how busy I might be. I tried so hard to fight against having to grow up but unfortunately we can't all live like children forever. Hopefully, by the time I am done with college and all that real life garbage, I might be able to enjoy Final Fantasy like I used to.

So here's what should be on this blog once it has flourished into something as beautiful as my Final Memorandum. Here, on the Home Page, I'll try to post some opinions and other things relating to Final Fantasy. On the other pages which don't exist yet, there will be playthroughs of the different Final Fantasies I decide to check out. I can put up a total of ten pages, so therefore, I can play ten Final Fantasies that can be featured on this blog. I want to write a playthrough on Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and Final Fantasy X since I really liked FFXIII and since I haven't played FFX nor Final Fantasy Versus XIII (well duh, it hasn't come out yet). I originally thought of playing FFVII over again to write a playthrough of it, but there's just way too little time. Here's a list of Final Fantasies that you should'nt be expecting playthroughs for:

Final Fantasies I-V (according to my sources as well as my deductive reasoning, they are mediocre, and somewhat dull)

Final Fantasy VI (all the emulators I use just keep deleting the save files I make in that game, and I am not playing it in one sitting)

Final Fantasy VIII (I grew tired of it after the part where Edea becomes the ambassador or whatever the hell happened)

Final Fantasy XI (I already quit WoW. Why am I going to go back to another game that will consume my life?)

Final Fantasy XII (Unfortunately, I started it over around a month before I started this blog. I am not starting it over again for a third time)

Final Fantasy XIV (Hello! If you really need the reason, you're a moron. I already said before, I am not playing another MMORPG)

And that's about it, aside from all the compilations beside Versus XIII. Why am I not going to play the compilations? Well, let's just say that most, if not all of them, make their creators look like goofballs. Also, I am not playing Agito XIII. I have little interest in it. Stay tuned for a rant against Tetsuya Nomura for choosing Sazh over Lightning!

No comments:

Post a Comment